电话：+86 21 34204649
Liang Zhou is a full professor of School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University. His main research interests include system on packaging (SoP) design and modeling, EMC and High Power Microwave (HPM) protection of communication platforms, and multi-physics and its application.
He received the Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering from the University of York, UK, in 2005. From 2005 to 2006, he was a Senior RF Engineer with Motorola INC, Shanghai, China, where he involved in power amplifier design for the next generation of base station transceivers. Since May 2006, he joined the Key Laboratory of Ministry of Education of Design and Electromagnetic Compatibility of High-Speed Electronic Systems, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China, as an assistant professor and then an associate professor. He has been a visiting scholar with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, U.S.A in 2007. From Jan. 2017, he became a full professor in electromagnetic fields and microwave techniques with the School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China. From Feb. 2017, he is a Research Fellow with the Institute for Electronics Engineering (LTE) of the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nurnberg, Germany, granted by the Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung, Germany. He is the IEEE EMC society Shanghai Chapter Chair from 2015, and an IEEE senior member.
Dr. Zhou was the recipient of Alexander von Humboldt (AvH) research fellowship in 2016, APEMC Young Scientist Award in 2016, the Research Grant of the Okawa Foundation (Japan) in 2016, the International Union of Radio Science (URSI) Young Scientist Award in 2014, the best paper awards of Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Wireless Conference (CSQRWC) in 2014, and the National Science and Technology Advancement Award of China in 2012.
RF System on Packaging
Electromagnetic Compatibility and Electromagnetic Interference
- Humboldt Research Fellowship, by Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany 2016.
- APEMC Young Scientist Award, by 2016 organization committee of Asia Pacific Electromagnetic Compatibility Symposium (APEMC), 2016
- Okawa Research Grant, by Okawa Research Foundation (Japan), 2016
- URSI Young Scientist Award, by International Union Radio Science, 2014
- Best paper award, by 2014 organization committee of Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Wireless Conference (CSQRWC), 2014
- the National Science and Technology Advancement Award, by the State Council of the People's Republic of China, 2012
- Shanghai Science and Technology Advancement Award, by Shanghai Municipal Government, 2011
- Zhou, L., Yin. W. Y, and Mao J. F., Wide-band high pass phase shifter, No. ZL200810039568.9, authorized on September 2009.
- Jiang W., Shen W., Zhou L., Yin W-Y., and Mao J. F., Fourth order cross coupling bandpass filter, No. ZL201110247593.8, authorized on April 2014.
- Zhang L.Z., Zhou. L., Jiang W., Yin W-Y., and Mao J. F., Composite right hand folded multi - layer substrate integrated waveguide based dual band coupler, No. ZL201210106075.9, authorized on April 2014.
- Liu G. Q., Wu L.S., Zhou L., Yin W-Y., and Mao J. F., Compact dual-band hybrid - ring based on double parallel lines, ZL201110122177.5，authorized on Nov 2013.
- Li X., Liu W. J., Liu T., Rong M. T., Zhou. L., A Method of Microprocessor thermal dynamic thermal management system for distribution and placement, No. ZL201210189412.5 authorized on Aug 2014.
- Zhang D.D., Zhou. L., and Wu L.S., Substrate integrated waveguide loaded dielectric resonator filter, No. ZL201310029824.7, authorized on July 2015.
- 2017.1 – Present, Professor, School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- 2017.3 – 2018.3, Visiting Scholar (Alexander von Humboldt Research Fellowship), Friedrich-Alexander-Universit?t (FAU) Erlangen- Nuremberg, Germany.
- 2007.8 – 2008.1 Visiting Scholar, Department of Electronics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, U.S.A.
- 2006.5– 2016.12 Assistant & Associate Professor, School of Electronic Information and Electrical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China.
- 2005.4 – 2006.4 Senior RF Engineer, Motorola INC.
- Zhou L., San Z. W., Lin L., Zhang S., Zhao Z. G., Zhou H. J., and Yin W –Y., “Investigation on Failure Mechanisms of GaN HEMT Caused by High-Power Microwave (HPM) Pulses,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2017, 59 (3), pp. 902-909.
- Zhou L., Zhang S., Yin W - Y., Mao J – F. , “Investigating a Thermal Breakdown Model and Experiments on a Silicon-Based Low-Noise Amplifier under High-Power Microwave Pulses,” IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2016, 58, (2), pp.487-493.
- Lin L., Zhou L., Zhu Y., Hua Y. J., Mao J. F., Yin W. Y., “Improvement in Cavity and Model Designs of LDMOS Power Amplifier for Suppressing Metallic Shielding Cover Effects”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2016, 58, (5), pp.1617-1628.
- You B.，Zhou L., Wu L. S., Zhang Y. P., and Mao J. F, “Theory of Reflective Phase-Shifting Surface for Generating Vortex Radio Waves”, IEEE Transactions on Antennas and Propagation, 2016, 64 (11), pp.4942 – 4948.
- Zhou L., You B. and Tang Q., “Investigation of the Propagation Characteristics of Graphene-based Rectangular Waveguides in Terahertz Band”, IEEE Antennas and Wireless Propagation Letters, 2016, 15(1), pp.1313-1316.
- Lin L., Zhou L., Wang R., and Yin W. Y.,“Electrothermal Effects on Performance of GaAs HBT Power Amplifier during Power Versus Time (PVT) Variation at GSM/DCS Bands”, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 2015, 63 (6), pp.1951-1963.
- Zhou L., Zhang S., Yin W. Y., Mao J. F., “Immunity Analysis and Experimental Investigation of a Low Noise Amplifier using a Transient Voltage Suppressor Diode under Direct Current Injection of HPM Pulses”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2014, 56 (6), pp.1715-1718.
- L. Lin, Yin W. Y., and Zhou L., “Study on ESD Effects on GaAs HBT Power Amplifiers for DCS/GSM Dual Band Handsets”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2014, 56 (5), pp.1013-1019.
- Zhou W. F., Zhou L., Lin L., Yin W. Y., and Mao J. F., “Electro-Thermal-Stress Interactions of LDMOS FET Induced by DCI Pulses”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2014,56 (5), pp.1178-1184.
- Zhang D. D., Zhou L., Wu L. S., Qiu L. F., Yin W. Y., Mao J. F., “Novel Band-Pass Filters by using Cavity-Loaded Dielectric Resonators in a Substrate Integrated Waveguide”, IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, 2014 62 (5), pp.1173-1182.
- Zhou L., Yin W -Y., Zhou W -F., and Lin L., “Experimental Investigation and Analysis of the LDMOS FET Breakdown under HPM Pulses”, IEEE Transactions on Electromagnetic Compatibility, 2013, 55 (5), pp. 909-916.
- Zhou L., Yin W. Y., Wang J., Wu L.S., “Dielectric Resonators with High Q-Factor for Tunable Low Phase Noise Oscillators”, IEEE Transactions on Components, Packaging and Manufacturing Technology, 2013, 3 (6), pp. 1008-1015.