电话：+86 21 34204517
Full Professor (2011-), Ph.D. Supervisor, Shanghai Jiaotong University, China. He was awarded IEEE ComSoc Asia-Pacific Outstanding Young Researcher in 2009, IEEE ComSoc Outstanding Service in 2010, the 12th Ying Tung Fok award in 2010, Pu Jiang Ren Cai Scholar in 2008, and Shanghai Branch of China Association for Computing Machinery YOCSEF first cutting-edge IT in 2009. In 1998, he graduated from Shanghai Jiaotong University with a B.S. degree in Automation. And he earned his M.S. degree in Computer Science and Technology from Tsinghua University. Then he received his Ph.D. degree major in Electrical and Computer Engineering and minor in Mathematics from North Carolina State University. Since 2006, he worked at Shanghai Jiaotong University on capacity of wireless network and cognitive network. He also published about 80 papers on IEEE journals and conferences, applied for more than 30 patents with 11 granted. A couple of research projects, including National Natural Science Foundation, key projects of Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, International Cooperation Foundation of The Ministry of Science and Technology, Ying Tung Fok Foundation of Ministry of Education, foundation of doctoral program and foundation for returned Chinese Scholars, project for Pu Jiang Ren Cai Scholar and key scientific and technological project, are being undertaken by him. His representative papers include IEEE IPCCC best paper, about 20 papers appeared on international conferences like ACM MobiCOM 2012, 2011, 2009, ACM MobiHoc 2012, 2009, 2008, IEEE INFOCOM 2012, 2011, 2010, 30 papers appeared on the journals on wireless network including IEEE Trans on Networking 2012, 2011, 2008, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing 2012, 2011, 2009, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed System 2011, 2010, IEEE Trans on Wireless Communications 2009, 2008, 2007. He serves editor broad for IEEE Transactions on Networking 2012-, and IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2012-.
Stochastic Wireless Networks
Wireless Sensor Networks
Internet of Things
Institute of Wireless Communication Technologies (IWCT): http://iwct.sjtu.edu.cn/
- Excellent Teacher Award of SJTU for Year 2011-2012
- New Century Excellent Talent (NCET), Ministry of Education, China,2010
- Ying Tung Fok Award,Ministry of Education, China,2010
- IEEE ComSocAsia-Pacific Outstanding Young Researcher Award, 2009
- Pu Jiang Talent Scholar, ShanghaiScience & Technology Commission, 2008
- Microsoft Scholar, Microsoft Research Asia, 2008
EE327: Wireless Communications and Mobile Internet
EE103: Introduction to Engineering (B)
NSFC: Spectrum Allocation for Cognitive Radio Networks, 2013-2016
Monograph: "MotionCast for Mobile Wireless Networks," Springer Publisher, 2012.
- [TON] Xinbing Wang, X. Lin, Q. Wang, W. Luan, "Mobility Increases the Connectivity of Wireless Networks" to appear inIEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, 2012. DOI: 10.1109/TNET.2012.2200260
- [TON] W. Huang, Xinbing Wang, "Capacity Scaling of General Cognitive Networks," in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking 2012. DOI: 10.1109/TNET.2011.2180400
- [TON] Xinbing Wang, L. Fu, C. Hu, "Multicast Performance with Hierarchical Cooperation," in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol 20, no 3, pp. 917-930, 2012.
- [TON] Xinbing Wang, W. Huang, S. Wang, J. Zhang, C. Hu, "Delay and Capacity Tradeoff Analysis for MotionCast," inIEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, Vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 1354-1367, Oct 2011.
- [TON] D. Eun, Xinbing Wang, "Achieving 100% Throughput in TCP/AQM under Aggressive Packet Marking with Small Buffer," in IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol. 16, no. 4, pp: 945-956, August 2008.
- [TAC] Xinbing Wang, S. Han, Y. Wu, X. Wang, "Coverage and Energy Consumption Control in Mobile Heterogeneous Wireless Sensor Networks," to appear in IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 2012 (regular paper).
- [MOBICOM] C. Li, C. Peng, S. Lu, Xinbing Wang, "EERA: Energy-Efficient Rate Adaptation for 802.11n Devices," in Proc. of ACM Mobicom 2012, Istanbul, Turkey, Aug 2012.
- [MOBICOM] S. Zhao, L. Fu, Xinbing Wang, Q. Zhang, "Fundamental Relationship between Node Density and Delay in Wireless Ad Hoc Networks with Unreliable Links," in Proc. of ACM Mobicom 2011, Las Vegas, Sept 2011.
- [MOBICOM] Q. Wang, Xinbing Wang, X. Lin, "Mobility Increases the Connectivity of K-hop Clustered Wireless Networks," in Proc. of ACM Mobicom 2009, Beijing, September 2009.
- [MOBIHOC] Z. Liu, Xinbing Wang, W. Luan, S. Lu, "Transmission Delay in Large Scale Ad Hoc Cognitive Radio Networks," in Proc. of ACM MobiHoc 2012, SC, USA, June, 2012.
- [MOBIHOC] C. Hu, Xinbing Wang, F. Wu, "MotionCast: On the Capacity and Delay Tradeoffs," in Proc. of ACM MobiHoc 2009, New Orleans, May 2009.
- [MOBIHOC] L. Gao, and Xinbing Wang, "A Game Approach for Multi-Channel Allocation in Multi-Hop Wireless Networks", in Proc. of ACM MobiHoc 2008, Hong Kong, May 2008. (Correspondence Author)